If you are looking for a spot with great drinks and equally enjoyable vibes, rest assured that Streeterville is your neighborhood.
This vibrant area is scattered with some of the Windy City’s best bars.
Discover a few of the Luxury Living team’s favorite Streeterville bars.
Where to go in Streeterville
- Streeterville Social: Located on top of Loews Chicago Hotel, this brand new rooftop bar offers a stylish spot to spend a scenic happy hour this summer. Take advantage of the daily specials, crafty cocktails, and gourmet grub at the Bistro.
- Offshore Chicago: Advertised as one of the nation’s largest rooftop venues, this bar on Navy Pier has gained quite the attention. This 36,000 square feet space provides a chic vibe and gorgeous lakefront views all year round. It’s complete with a full-service bar, world-class kitchen, with a 20,000 square foot Terrace, along with seven cozy fire pits, an entertainment and gaming area, and multiple large gathering spaces perfect for events.
- The Hampton Social: If you’re looking to ‘rose all day’ check out the Hampton Social’s brand new third location in the heart of the Streeterville neighborhood, steps away from Michigan Avenue. Grab a hammock, order some oysters, sip on some frosé, and soak up everything this nautical-themed bar has to offer.
- Drumbar: This award-winning, speakeasy style, cocktail-driven bar sits atop the 18th floor of the Raffaello Hotel. Soak up the views and sip on libation on the outside terrace during the summer. Once the weather cools down, cozy up inside with a limited, one-of-a-kind glass of whiskey.
- Z- Bar: Since its recent debut, this exquisite bar has the neighbors talking. Located in the Peninsula Hotel, this classy lounge finds its inspiration from ‘the world’s cultural and culinary riches.’ Indulge in a hand-crafted cocktail amidst beautiful views, live music, and gorgeous artwork.
- Lizzie McNeill’s Irish Pub: For a bit more casual setting, stop by Lizzie McNeil’s for some Irish fun. This tavern pub sits right along the river and features new drink specials monthly. The outdoor patios may be one of the most scenic in the city.
- Billy Goat Tavern: Since 1934 this classic landmark has kept the beer flowing and guests smiling. Stop by for a drink and check out this famous bar’s quirky history featuring a goat that fell off a passing truck and wandered inside.
Be sure to spend your next happy hour or evening out at one of these impressive Streeterville bars!