If you’re living in a small condo, you may be challenged with limited space when it comes to setting up your dining room. But even with a small space, you can create a functional and stylish dining area that suits your needs. In this blog, we’ll share some small condo dining room ideas to help you maximize your space.
7 Small Condo Dining Room Ideas
- Go for a Round Table. Round tables are a great option for small spaces as they can easily fit into a corner or against a wall. They also make it easier to navigate around the room without bumping into sharp edges. A round table also provides a cozy atmosphere that encourages intimate conversations.
- Use Foldable or Extendable Tables. If you need a larger table for when you have guests over, consider using a foldable or extendable table. This type of table can be expanded or folded down when needed, saving space when it’s not in use.
- Use Multi-functional Furniture. Furniture that serves multiple purposes can help you save space in a small dining room. For example, a bench with built-in storage can provide seating while also serving as a place to store your extra dishes and linens.
- Hang a Mirrored Wall. Mirrors can create the illusion of a larger space, and hanging a mirrored wall in your dining room can do just that. Mirrors reflect light and can make the room feel brighter and more spacious.
- Use Light Colors. Lighter colors can make a space feel more open and airy. Consider using a lighter color palette for your dining room walls, curtains, and furniture to create a bright and welcoming space.
- Opt for Slim Seating. Choose seating options that don’t take up too much space, such as slim chairs or stools. This will allow you to fit more seats around your table without overcrowding the room.
- Hang Pendant Lights. Pendant lights can add a touch of elegance to your small dining room while also saving space. Hang them above your table to create a focal point that draws the eye upwards.
Creating a functional and stylish small condo dining room is possible with the right ideas and inspiration. If you’re ready to ready to start gathering design ideas for the rest of your condo, be sure to check out our small condo design guide below!