Something about cozying up next to a fireplace in the middle of winter, especially during a Chicago winter, makes the cold more bearable.
Whether you’re spending a chill night out or bundling up at home, fireplaces are great for keeping warm and creating a comfortable ambiance.
So, how can you ensure you spend time around the fire this winter? For starters, be sure to check out some of our favorite restaurants and bars with fireplaces.
Restaurants with Fireplaces Perfect for Fall in Chicago
- Red Lion Pub– Located in the heart of Lincoln Park, this British-inspired pub makes a great spot during the cold months. Along with three roaring fireplaces, this neighborhood bar boasts a dark oak planked bar, Tudor beams, and bookshelves lined with books about British history and literature. Every detail of the pub will be sure to warm you up.
- The Moonlighter– Tucked away in Logan Square, this laidback beer and burger bar offers a cheerful atmosphere, complete with fireplaces inside and outside.
- Cabra– If you’re looking for a relaxed rooftop bar to enjoy even when the temps cool down, check out this Peruvian West Loop restaurant. You can take advantage of the heat from the outdoor fireplace while soaking up the city skyline views.
- Beermiscous– When outdoor activities are limited, spend an evening at this snug Lakeview joint. Choose from the many brews and the many board games available before you make yourself at home by the fireplace.
Along with enjoying other establishments’ fireplaces, why not enjoy the perks of a fireplace without stepping outside? Check out these Chicago condo buildings that feature fireplaces.
Chicago Condo Buildings with Fireplace Amenities
- One Bennet Park– 451 E Grand- This new Streeterville construction offers unprecedented luxury city living. Along with sweeping views of Lake Michigan and the city skyline, the building provides premier amenities, including a fireplace in the lounge. This hangout area also provides city sights and access to the grand terrace.
- One Chicago– 1 W Chicago Ave- While still under construction, these soon-to-be premier condos will bring a new level of luxury to River North. Along with amenities like a heated rooftop dog park, golf simulator, and residents-only dining room and bar, this building also offers outdoor fireplaces as part of the rooftop lounge.
- Cirrus– 211 N Harbor Drive- Located in one of Chicago’s hidden neighborhood gems, these Lakeshore East condos also offer all the benefits of brand-new construction. Residents can cool down by the lavish pool or warm up next to firepits on the private rooftop terrace.
Interested in the Chicago condos for sale with fireplaces? Connect with one of our experienced brokers for a showing today! Our team would love to help you find your dream home, complete with unbeatable amenities.