If you’re in the market for a new home, consider one of the new condos in Streeterville, Chicago.
The Streeterville neighborhood offers residents one of the Windy City’s most premier living experience.
Located in the heart of downtown, and bordered by both Lake Michigan and the Chicago River, with easy access to the highway and public transportation, Streeterville provides phenomenal convenience and equally incredible views.
Throughout the neighborhood, you will find condos that offer unrivaled location and luxury.
Discover the latest and greatest Streeterville condos:
- 505 N McClurg Court #2404: This newly redecorated one-bedroom, one-bathroom unit is located in the sought after Parkview building, adjacent to the Micahel Valkenburgh designed park. The unit delivers spectacular city and water views. It also boasts floor-to-ceiling windows, along with new carpeting, lighting, and paint.
- 405 N Wabash Avenue #1413: Located right along the Chicago River, this condo offers a hard-to-beat location, steps from some of the city’s best dining, shopping, and theatres. The two-bedroom, one-bathroom unit is complete with excellent finishes and world-class amenities. Residents have access to a 24-hour gym, indoor pool and hot tub, sundeck, hospitality room, and more.
- 179 E Lake Shore Drive #22W: Defined as “modern classicism”, this rarely available half-floor plan exudes sophistication and refined timelessness. The 3-bedroom, 3.1-bath home sits right along Lake Michigan, providing unobstructed north lake views, and west and south city views. With over 3,500 square feet, this unit offers true urban estate living. Prospective residents can look forward to an expansive living and entertaining space.
- 505 N Lake Shore Drive #2201-02: Also located along the lake, this home boasts views of the water, city, Ohio Stree Beach, Lake Shore Drive, and Lake Point Tower park. The two-bedroom, two-bath includes a comfortable layout, with spacious rooms. You can find plenty of storage, two storage lockers, and a rare laundry room. Top-notch amenities include a full 24/7 health club with state-of-the-art equipment, racquetball courts, steam and sauna rooms, indoor and outdoor pools, and more.
- 31 E Elm Street #3B: This gorgeous unit promises charm and character, without compromising on luxury. The top floor Parisian inspired condo is tastefully updated while keeping the integrity of the originality to keep it timeless with original crown molding and floors. With three bedrooms and two bathrooms, the unit offers plenty of space, along with two custom stone wood-burning fireplaces. The condo sits on a quieter city street but is still within walking distance of the lakefront path and rush street restaurants.
To learn more about the new condos in Streeterville, Chicago, or to schedule a showing, connect with one of our sales agents today. One of our team members would be glad to safely show you what all of the hype is about behind this premier neighborhood and its luxury homes.