Tacos aren’t just for Tuesdays. This dish makes an excellent food option any day of the week. Having a taco night at home is a great activity for the whole family
If you live in the West Loop neighborhood or plan to in the future, make sure to note the restaurants with the best West Loop tacos to order. Each location offers curbside pickup and delivery.
Best West Loop Tacos
- La Josie – 740 W Randolph St – Located in the heart of West Loop right on restaurant row, this intimate Mexican eatery offers delicious, classic dishes. With 13 different tacos to choose from plus other dishes, there is bound to be something on the menu that appeals to everyone. You can find a handful of various meat, seafood, and vegetarian options.
- Federales – 180 N Morgan St – While this funky warehouse setting makes a popular place to dine-in, their tacos to go are also a great call. Choose from the six classic taco options or if you’re feeling more adventurous, find one of the seven signature tacos that calls your name. You can expect homemade tortillas or substitute lettuce shells if you’re watching your waistline.
- Cruz Blanca Brewery – 904 W Randolph St – While this Mexican brewery is known for its original beer, they also cook up some tasty tacos. You can choose from single tacos or taco plates, depending on you and your parties’ appetite. The lamb cheeseburger taco is a fan favorite and a must-try!
- Bar Takito – 201 N Morgan St – This Latin-inspired menu offers incredible small and large plates, including tacos. While all seven taco options will have your taste buds watering, the chicken tinga is still one of the most popular items on the menu.
- La Lagartija – 132 S Ashland Ave – This authentic taqueria serves an array of classic and hearty tacos. Everything is made from scratch with the highest quality ingredients, so you can’t go wrong with whatever you order.
- Blue Agave Tequila Bar – 579 W Kinzie St – Along with terrific tequila, This family-owned restaurant features authentic Mexican recipes made from scratch with the finest ingredients. If you’re thinking about ordering tacos, consider the mini tacos. This is a great way to try a variety!