Whether you’re planning a romantic date night or looking for a fun happy hour spot, rest assured that Logan Square boasts plenty of options.
Discover our top five Logan Square cocktail bars offering delicious drinks and equally impressive vibes:
- The Heavy Feather– 2357 N Milwaukee Ave- Step inside this chic, dimly lit space, and you’ll be taken back in time. The fern bar gives off a late 70s early 80s vibe and offers retro cocktails to pair with the aesthetics. Be sure to try the plum gin fizz, with Averell Damson Gin Liqueur, Letherbee gin, Cynar, lemon, and egg white.
- Scofflaw– 3201 W Armitage Ave- Gin lovers will appreciate this urban-rustic cocktail bar. While the bar prides itself on its gin-centric cocktails, you can find an array of other adult beverages as well. One of the top-rated drinks is the ‘Something from Above,’ with Detroit city blueline gin and other tasty ingredients. Stay until midnight for some free, home-baked chocolate chip cookies.
- Billy Sunday– 3143 W Logan Square Blvd– This old-school inspired cocktail lounge serves mouth-watering, hand-crafted libations amidst the dark and charming interior. The inventive cocktails focus on impeccable presentation and uniquely delicious flavors. Try the old fashioned, a beloved favorite. Take advantage of the quaint patio when the weather is nice.
- Lost Lake– 3154 W Diversey Ave- Recently named the best cocktail bar in America, this funky tiki bar will surely impress. The menu features innovative, island-inspired drinks within festive tropical digs. The ‘Skimmer Dipper Diver’ remains a fan favorite.
- Estereo– 2450 N Milwaukee Ave- This is the cocktail bar to be at during the summer. The garage doors come open, the Latin jams are cranked a little louder, and the funky cocktails get a little stronger. Order the ‘Breezy’ if you want to stick with the house specialty.
Where to Live if You Want to be Close to the Action
Consider living in one of these luxury condos near all of the favorite Logan Square cocktail bars:
- 2539 N Sawyer Ave #1A: This gorgeous two-bed, two baths condo puts you in the heart of Logan Square, steps away from some of the best cocktail bars. The property features hardwood floors, fantastic storage, spacious walk-in closets, and an outdoor balcony.
- 3022 W Palmer Sq #103: Located in the enclave of Plamer Square, this sunny south facing penthouse offers the ideal location. The unit offers two spacious en-suite bedrooms, as well as a charming exterior deck.
- 2150 N Rockwell St: With four beds and two baths, this contemporary single-family home offers generous space and a prime location. The property boasts a rare two-car attached garage and a fully fenced-in outdoor oasis.
If you have any interest in these luxury condos near our favorite Logan Square Cocktail bars, connect with one of our experienced brokers today!