The vibrant Lakeview neighborhood makes the perfect spot to live, explore, and shop.
For a day full of shopping and soaking up the charming community, head over to the bustling commercial districts along Belmont Avenue, Lincoln Avenue, Clark Street, Halsted Street and Broadway Street.
Around this area you can find a few of our favorite boutiques in Lakeview, Chicago:
- The Coleette Collection (2858 N Clark St): If you’re in need of a brand new weekend outfit, this is the perfect one-stop spot. This trendy boutique offers an incredible assortment of women’s fashion. Whether you are on the hunt for handmade jewelry or looking for contemporary brands and styles, discover your dream wardrobe here.
- Krista K (3458 N Southport Ave): This female fashion boutique was designed for those trendsetters looking for an upscale shopping experience. While clothing is a bit more pricey here, this shop promises high quality, luxury, and a whole floor of premier denim!
- The Chicago Music Exchange (3316 N Lincoln Ave): This boutique is every musicians’ and collectors’ dream. Along with new, vintage, and used guitars, you can also find an impressive selection of music gear and fun swag.
- Art De Triumph (2938 N Clark St): Since 1987 this boutique frame shop and art gallery has remained a neighborhood favorite. Stop by and admire beautiful custom artwork and then chat with an expert framer to find something to take home -from ready-made frames to the highest quality Italian handcrafted moldings.
- Mignonette Bridal (53 W Jackson Blvd): If you’re a bride to be or your shopping for the perfect wedding gift, check out this full-service lifestyle boutique and browse beautifully made goods for wedding ceremonies. Here you’ll come across custom-designed gowns, vintage suits for grooms, and gift-worthy jewelry and accessories.
- Inkling (2917 1/2 N Broadway): For all things quirky, charming, and custom, head into Inkling. This artsy boutique features a wide range of the latest designs from talented artists, including handmade greeting cards, stunning jewelry, and beautifully-scented candles.
- M2 Boutique (3525 S Southport Ave): Whether you’re looking to treat yourself or pick up a unique gift, step inside this cozy corner shop and see for yourself why it’s become a neighborhood favorite. Browse all of the unique handpicked items, from a huge selection of cute Cubs gear to adorable home decor.
Spend a day exploring the best boutiques in Lakeview, Chicago to take advantage of all of the fun finds that this exciting neighborhood has to offer!