When searching for your new home, it’s natural to consider your furry family members’ needs. Having a pet in the city means taking extra steps to ensure your companion is cared for: you’ll likely seek a great walk route near your condo and prioritize pet-friendly amenities in your building.
Pet-friendly amenities are becoming more and more popular, as buildings aim to provide a welcoming place for pups (and their owners!) to call home. Some of these amenities might include:
- Dog runs/dog parks: Having a dedicated space to take your dog out in or near your building is a convenient option for yourself or your dog walker.
- Dog-friendly amenity areas: Many condo buildings include amenity spaces like lounges and coworking areas – and being able to enjoy them alongside your furry bestie makes them all the better.
- Pet concierge services: Ranging from help with finding a vet to scheduling a dog walker, pet concierge services are a new offering from many buildings hoping to cater to pet lovers.
- Pet washing stations: Some buildings include a dedicated dog wash area, which is a great way to keep your pet clean in between grooms.
- Virtual keys for dog walkers and pet sitters: If you rely on dog walkers and/or pet sitters, having an easy way for them to access your condo and building is an added layer of convenience.
Condos with a Pet Washing Station, Indoor Pet Areas, and More
As you search for a new home for you and your furry friend, be sure to pay attention to the pet-friendliness of the building – as well as any dog parks or great walk routes in the area. A few current listings with these amenities include:
If you’re ready to find you and your pet’s dream home, reach out to our team today or follow the button below to start your search today!