Narrowing down your dream condo is easier when you have an understanding of what’s important to you.
When it comes to choosing your ideal condo, it’s helpful to have an idea of the best condo amenities so you can know what to look for during the search process.
Here are some of the most desirable condo amenities to look for when house hunting:
- Technology and Connectivity: Recently, more and more house hunters are looking for high-tech homes. Smart appliances and advanced home security systems have never been more popular. Many homeowners are finding that it’s valuable to find a home that can make life easier and more efficient.
- Outdoor Space: Having outdoor space has always been a coveted amenity, especially in a big city like Chicago. Condos that offer green space, including dog parks or small trails, are extremely attractive to many buyers.
- Rooftop Access: Among all of the outdoor space that condos can offer, rooftops rank high on many buyers’ list of top amenities. People go crazy for rooftop views, especially when those rooftop views are accompanied with rooftop pools, tennis courts, or lounging areas.
- Fitness and Spa Facilities: These facilities remain one of the most popular and useful amenity for many condo buildings. While it’s not uncommon for condos to have a gym, many upscale buildings boast state-of-the art fitnes equipment or luxurious spa options to residents.
- 24/7 Doorman Service: Having someone work the front desk of a condo provides added safety and convenience, especially when there is a doorman at all hours. This service helps keep track of who enters the building, prevents packages from going missing, and provides extra general assistance.
While each of these amenities enhances the living experience, finding a condo that provides multiple amenities in one package is a bonus.
If you are ready to take advantage of the best condo amenities, begin browsing some of our favorite Chicago condos that make living easy and enjoyable:
- Three Sixty West— Situated in a peaceful residential enclave of River North, this gorgeous condo building offers best of city living. The exceptionally designed units are accompanied by impressive amenities, including a fitness room, dog run, roof-top lounge, and sundeck.
- 1935 N Fairfield Avenue #212: Don’t miss out on this one-bedroom, one-bath condo in the historic Silk Factory Lofts.This home delivers ample space and easy access to the best of Logan Square. Residents can relax on their large private balcony or head up to the common rooftop deck to soak up amazing skyline views.
- 405 N Wabash Avenue #1413: Located right along the Chicago River, this Streeterville condo offers a hard-to-beat location, steps from some of the city’s best dining, shopping, and theaters. This two-bedroom, one-bathroom unit is complete with excellent finishes and world-class amenities. Residents have access to a 24-hour gym, indoor pool and hot tub, sundeck, hospitality room, and more.
To schedule a showing or to find a home with the best condo amenities, connect with one of our experienced brokers today!