Local seems to be the trend in the Logan Square neighborhood. From breweries pouring local drafts to restaurants serving locally sourced bites, it is evident that the community is all about supporting each other; and the shopping scene is no exception to this trend.
Logan Square is known for its impressive assortment of local boutiques frequented by residents and visitors alike.
Discover the Luxury Living Team’s seven favorite Logan Square boutiques.
- Birdseye Rule: This charming boutique’s story is equally as adorable as the store’s collections. Two sisters living in the neighborhood decided to open the shop to honor and showcase their love for their Midwestern roots. The name was inspired by a family tradition established by their great-granddad’s at their little lake house in Michigan. Today the store carries an array of eclectic and hipster goods, including fun mugs, vases, and candles.
- Urban Rebel: Shernett Shaby opened this boutique following the success of her two other high-end stores in Toronto and River North. While the Logan Square shop still offers beautiful clothing, she describes this location as feeling more relaxed. Urban Rebel also doubles as an incubator for local artists, with local artists and poets performing frequently.
- FELT: If you are in need of a killer weekend outfit, pencil in a trip to FELT. This chic women’s fashion boutique delivers modern and trendy apparel from emerging designers. In 2015, Women’s Wear Daily named Logan Square as the next up-and-coming shopping destination in Chicago.
- Fleur Inc: Here you can find some of the most impressive floral arrangements in the city. This boutique floral shop adds a creative and stylish twist to every single flower bouquet. Additionally, you can find candles, cards, and baby items at the shop.
- Tusk: This contemporary bohemian boutique offers a bright and clean space to browse plenty of fun finds, all locally created. From funky clothing to handcrafted accessories, this is the one-stop shop to spice up your wardrobe.
- Wolfbait & B-girls: With clothing and merchandise from over 250 Chicago designers and artisans, well as Chicago‐based fair‐trade companies, this boutique takes local to a whole new level. The boutique is female‐owned and operated by two native designers.
- Shop 1021: If you are looking for the perfect gift, this is the spot. This lifestyle and stationary boutique offers an impressive selection of handmade carts and an assortment of cute gift items. This boutique will even simplify your gift giving process with the Box of Shop- a perfectly curated “box” of gifts to celebrate any occasion.
Treat yourself to a shopping trip and check out these exciting Logan Square Boutiques!